Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Click here to visit my channel, check out cooking videos, and subscribe
If you’re new to my blog—THANK you—or have been reading since the beginning—thank YOU—you know that I enjoy both writing about food as well as creating cooking videos. The latter take a bit more time so there are fewer of them on my blog than I’d like. That is going to change once I start a regular cooking show on YouTube. (This summer, perhaps? I’ll let you know.) To get the process started, I’ve created my channel and have begun posting all the videos currently on my blog in one, easy-to-find place. There aren’t too many there yet, just eleven; that number will grow to around twenty, I think, once I get all the videos migrated over there. I’m taking some extra time to make them even more user-friendly and entertaining by adding some editing and cooking notes now that my iMovie skills have improved (marginally).
So, if you’d like to catch up on some cooking videos you may have missed, please visit my channel and, if you are so inclined, subscribe. The selection currently ranges from meeting me at last autumn’s local food festival here in Boston to mashing guacamole and shaking a blackberry margarita martini.
And, while we’re on the topic of how to learn even more about all things food and nutrition related, here’s a recap of the different methods by which to follow me and how they’re different (in case it’s not obvious):
- Facebook: Photos of things I eat in real time (occasionally), local food and science news, etc. I post a few times a day, sometimes more depending on what’s happening, often less. For stalkers.*
- Twitter: The same as above, but more succinct. For those with ADD.*
- YouTube: Videos only. For visual learners.
- Pinterest: Pics only. For food porn lovers.
Thanks again for reading, watching, and following. I really appreciate it.
* I’m kidding. But, in all seriousness, please don’t stalk me.